Have Gigi Speak at Your Next Event
Speaking to both large and small audiences, I give thoroughly researched presentations that engage, educate and inspire.
Knowing that immediate application is one of the best ways to reinforce a message, attendees leave with practical solutions they can implement immediately.
Speaking topics focus on multiple aspects of helping individuals increase their personal and professional effectiveness. Below are a few topics that I’ve recently presented:
- Growing a Strong and Confident Leadership Voice
- Making Decisions and Taking Risks
- Managing Time versus Focus
- Building Better Boundaries
Business engagements include:
- State Government Affairs Council
- Healthcare Financial Manager's Association
- Case Management Society of America
- Camp Letts Women’s Wellness
- Carol Anderson by Invitation
- The Gap Inc.
- Independence Blue Cross
- McGraw-Hill Publishing
When I commit to speak for you, I will:
- Know your industry and issues
- Connect with your audience
- Not read from my slides
- Not talk a lot about myself
- Be available for follow-up questions
Faith-Based engagements include:
- McLean Bible Church
- First Baptist Alexandria
- First Baptist Madisonville
- Christ the King Anglican
What Others Say:
"Gigi is an incredible presenter, keeps things moving fast and really opened up my mind to being a better leader." - Trici K., Dallas, TX
"Gigi was extraordinary. Thorough knowledge of her topic, obviously passionate about it and a SUPER presenter. WOW!" - Maureen, B.
"Exceptional Presentation! Loved the info. I left corporate sales last year and desperately needed this shot in the arm." - Dee R., Allen, TX