- You question taking your business to the next level, at the same time you wonder if you should just walk away from it all and return to corporate? Would anyone hire you?
- You are tired of being tired. You feel stressed to the max and you wonder if it shows? You'd love to find a different (better?) way to integrate your work and home life.
- You feel inadequate to keep all of the balls in the air - what if one drops?
- You question the best way to retain your team members and keep them engaged and loyal.
Can you ever feel secure in what you’ve built? What are your next steps for your business and your life?
You’ve learned the painful lesson (!) that you can’t do this alone and now you know that you need skilled people you trust to support you. Finding and keeping them is always a challenge.
Your friend who works in a corporate setting usually stays in one lane, meaning she only has one area of the business she is responsible for. But as a business owner you traverse many lanes as you are responsible for each of these business functions.
If you aren't keeping your eye on this list, who is?
- Prospecting for New Business
- Servicing Existing Clients
- Customer Satisfaction Issues
- Accounts Payable
- Regulatory Changes
- Sourcing, Hiring, Firing, and Training Team Members
It’s a heavy load but you don't have to carry it alone. Business Owners like you seek coaching to help with:
- Strategic and Operational support - sorting out your longer range vision and determining what needs to be done today to pursue your vision
- Decision making - you must gather the relevant data, sort it, make sense of it and make decisions quickly
- Communications - how are you perceived by your team and how can you lead more effectively?
- Harmony - finally finding a comfortable integration between working all the time and turning off the phone with a confidence that all will be alright until another day, aka anxiety management...
- Emotional support and management - you need to be heard. You trust your gut but you’ll gain a higher perspective by speaking with a coach that’s been where you are.