As an executive coach my mission is to help women business leaders think clearly and communicate confidently so that they can impact their work and world.
Meet Gigi Blair
I grew up in a small town in Texas so if you’re ever longin’ for a grillin’ recipe, my southern roots have you covered. I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, yogi, hiker, and business owner. I’m also a great listener and a skilled strategist. Like you, my life is full and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my work and my fuel is seeing the deeper impact my clients make as they learn to Think Clearly and Communicate Confidently. I’m grateful you’ve landed in my little slice of the world and I look forward to our journey together.
Some people call me a coach
some call me a consultant
some a strategic partner
and some their "perspective-keeper."
Typical challenges my clients face:
- Working around outdated processes and systems
- Interacting with people who do not inspire them
- Leveraging generational differences on their teams
- Focusing their teams & driving to decisions
- Taking meaningful breaks & personal time
- Transitioning into new work positions
- Staying interview ready
- Beginning again after an unexpected layoff or termination
When we work together, you’ll learn how to:
- Flip the switch from frantic to focused
- Think clearly and communicate confidently
- Manage your emotions in the moment
- Trust your ability to handle any issue thrown your way
Working together let’s move you to a place where you can:
What are my clients saying?
The tools and exercises Gigi utilizes have been invaluable helping me identify specific changes I needed to make to realize my vision. Gigi kept me focused on sustaining these changes and six months later, I am thrilled with our progress. What’s surprising is how painless and effortless it has seemed to move to this new place of “relaxed productivity”. If something is stopping you from reaching your biggest vision, call Gigi. You won’t be disappointed.
Gigi listened deeply and validated my feelings and frustrations before posing simple and powerful questions that led me out of my inner chaos and into clarity. Her approach is alert and responsive to the needs of the moment while remaining grounded and pragmatic. She provides a balanced and ideal space for growth and change, and it gets results.
- I've always thought of 'life coaching' as a watered-down version of therapy and touchy feely chit-chat ending with 'now go have a great life.' I couldn't have been more off-base. Focusing on both my business and personal activities, Gigi guides me to pull-back, get clear, think strategically, and then to take action-action-action - all producing tangible results. And that is success.
Gigi is confident, knowledgeable, completely capable, and self‐directed. She always seems to go beyond what is expected. Her experience has saved me a lot of time and helped me grow my confidence and business in ways that I could not do alone.
I wanted to let you know how much your coaching helped in my self-discovery and recognition of my contributions and potential. I have seized the opportunity to refresh my career and seem to have new energy! I am learning every day that to improve relationships both personal and professional, I must not be afraid of “not knowing.” Your approach of acceptance, understanding, compassion and authenticity made all the difference. Thank you is not enough.
I attended your workshop over 2 years ago and I still keep those notes on my desk as a reference. Your class was great. It really made me think about my core values and the principles of attraction. Thank you for leading that class