About Gigi Blair
My mission is to help savvy business women think clearly and communicate confidently so that they can impact their work and world.
Little bit about me…
I grew up in a small town in Texas so if you’re hankerin’ for a grilling recipe, my southern roots have you covered. I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, yogi, hiker, and business owner. I’m also a skilled listener and a great strategist. Like you, my life is full, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my work and my clients, and my fuel is seeing their hopes and aspirations come to fruition. I’m thankful that you landed in my little slice of the world and look forward to our journey together.
Some people call me a coach, some call me a consultant, some a strategic partner and some their "perspective-keeper."
Typical challenges my clients face:
- Working around outdated processes and systems
- Being with people who do not inspire them
- Leveraging generational differences
- Focusing their teams and making decisions
- Staying interview ready
- Transitioning into new work positions
- Beginning again after an unexpected career or life change
- Taking meaningful and restorative breaks
Working together, you’ll learn how to:
- Manage your emotions in the moment
- Flip the switch from frantic to focused
- Think clearly and communicate confidently
- Trust your ability to handle any issue thrown your way
The end result of working with me:
You’ll be able to confidently make decisions (because every day requires them) & move forward with grace (leave the drama for another day) & agility (as in move quickly & easily!)