Think clearly. Communicate confidently.
Impact your work and world.
You're a savvy business woman with lots of responsibility and a never-ending list of things to do. You desire to make an impact on your organization, team members, clients, and your family and make that impact without losing yourself.
Do you see yourself here?
Your work life...
- You’re spending most of your time fighting fires in the workplace, leaving little time to make progress on anything of deeper value
- Your colleagues/bosses have an intensity and style that is off-putting at a minimum and counter-productive at best
- You know you could create and lead a better team but the internal systems aren’t supporting you.
Your position in the workplace...
- You recently moved up in leadership and feel more exhausted than ever. How can you level out and still make the impact you want to?
- You never thought having your own business would be this hard and “what’s next?” is always on your mind.
- You want to change careers or move up in the company, but how?
- You were recently laid off, let go, or fired, now what?
Your home life…
- You’re getting far less sleep than you want and what you do get is not restful
- Your calendar is a rainbow of colored events that leave little room for you to stop and breathe
- You want to turn off the technology but you can’t seem to flip the switch because “something important will fall through the cracks,” again.
- You’ve pinned vacation photos on Pinterest for 2 years but never got around to booking the trip
- Your brain is often still at work even when your body is at home
Overwhelm has become your middle name ...
- You need to make countless decisions each day (many seemingly insignificant) and you desire a deeper focus
- You want some space between the stress of your workplace and the threshold of your doorway at home
- You often think “Does anyone have my back?”
You want to strategize your goals with an experienced coach - someone who understands you - versus your spouse, a friend or relative. Because the truth is, they’ve all got their own worlds to contend with and you want to go deeper with someone who will be there to pull you forward, consistently supporting you and helping you be accountable.
As your mentor and coach, I will guide you to Think Clearly and Communicate Confidently, regardless of what is being thrown at you. Using neuroscience, evidence-based coaching, and specific tools we will first identify and address your immediate needs, then continuing taking the necessary steps for you to feel greater peace, inspiration, and energy so you can focus on today as well as your future vision, and the impact you want to make.